Social Science - Phoenicians and Carthaginians


Good morning historians! How are you doing today? 
It's time to jump a couple of hundreds of years in our timeline to learn a little bit about other civilizations that colonized part of the Iberian Peninsula after the Greeks.
Those civilizations are "The Phoenicians" and "The Carthaginians".
As usual, I leave you a little video to introduce them and after you watch it, I'd like you to create like an index card with the most important info about those Civilizations. In order to do that, try to answer questions like:
"Where did they come from?" 
"For how long did they stay?"
"Were they warriors, traders, merchants, sailors?"
"What colonies did they found into the Iberian Peninsula?"
...
Then, you can continue searching info about these amazing civilizations to learn a little bit extra about them. There are thousands of very interesting stories about them. 
I leave you a link in Spanish just in case you want to have a look: Fenicios y Cartagineses


Entradas populares de este blog

Lengua Castellana, Natural Science 4º (24 de Marzo)

Festa dos Maios en Galicia