Social Science - The Greeks


Hi guys. Thanks for keeping sending me your works. It means a lot. 
Time to talk about "The Greeks", a civilization that began 3.000 years ago and colonized parts of the Mediterranean Coast. As usual, I leave you the link to a very nice video that explains, in a brief way, everything that we need to know about the greeks. 
Now that we have a little bit of extra information about this civilization, it's time for your research. Read the text book, search on the internet, have a look to any encyclopedia you have in your house, talk to your grandparents...Collect all the information you can to create your own diagram about the greeks. You can use the same style the girl used in the video or you can create your own diagram to highlight the most important characteristics of this civilization. Remember that using drawings will always help your presentation. 

One extra thing I want you to do, it's to compare this civilization with the Celts and the Iberians. I don't need you to write down the differences. I just want you to think about it.

Thanks again,
Your Social Science teacher.  

Entradas populares de este blog

Lengua Castellana, Natural Science 4º (24 de Marzo)

Festa dos Maios en Galicia