Social Science


Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I'm really sorry for the delay. It's been a crazy weekend and didn't have too much time to create the post. But, in this case, I always use the same saying, "más vale tarde que nunca". So here it is.  
I keep receiving very cool works from you guys and that makes me really happy. Many, many thanks!! It means a lot to me. 
Well, now that we learnt about prehistory, it's time to move forward on our timeline and learn about the next period in history called "Ancient History". We are going to focus on the civilizations that inhabited the Iberian Peninsula. 
To start, I suggest you watch the video that this girl created taking information from the same text book you use. 

Cool, right? It's really interesting learning about our ancestors and how quickly they evolved.
What I want you to do today, is to search more information about the "Celts" on the internet. They lived where we live nowadays and we still preserve some monuments from that age. Can you find some?
You can also try to answers like:
- Where did the Celts come from?
- How long did they stay on the Iberian Peninsula...

Entradas populares de este blog

Lengua Castellana, Natural Science 4º (24 de Marzo)

Festa dos Maios en Galicia