Social Science


Good morning and welcome back to another activity about Social Science. Remember to keep the activities so we can finally have a look to them through the new "Aula Virtual". 
Did you find interesting stuff about fire the other day? I'm sure you did. 
You are going to create a timeline today. You do remember how to create one from last year, don't you? Jog your memory and think about the timelines about our lives, when we had to write on a line, the most important events during our short lives. For example:

     1988                    1991                                             2006
-------'----------------------'-----------------------------------------------'---------------------...
      I was born        Started school                            Started college

You remember now, right? Cool. So what I want you to do today is to create a timeline writing the most important events through prehistory. You can use the info from your book and if you found out some interesting extra info on internet, you can add it. 
You can make it simple as I did in the example, or you can create a very cool one with drawings and explanations like the one from the title.  

Entradas populares de este blog

Lengua Castellana, Natural Science 4º (24 de Marzo)

Festa dos Maios en Galicia