Social Science


Good morning guys. Did you find interesting information about "Las cuevas de Altamira" or "El Cogul"? I'm sure you did. It's quite impressive that the people from that age could draw so nicely and even more impressive that we still conserve those drawings after thousands of years. 
Well, now that you are becoming experts about prehistory, I'm going to suggest to do another activity about it. 
One of the best ways to learn about the three different periods and in consequence, their differences, is to draw a picture about each stage. I would like you to draw how they lived, where the lived, what clothes did they used, what tools etc, and then, at the bottom of each drawing write a couple of sentences saying the most important characteristics of each period, for example:




This drawing is about the Paleolithic, the first stage of prehistory. As you can see, people lived in caves and hunted animals to obtain food...





You can write as much information as you want. 

Entradas populares de este blog

Lengua Castellana, Natural Science 4º (24 de Marzo)

Festa dos Maios en Galicia