Social Science
Good morning guys! How are you today? It was really nice having a little chat with you yesterday afternoon. Seeing you, gives me strength and make me happier. We'll be all back together soon, I promise ✋.
Well, hope you guys enjoyed the videos from prehistory. Think about them for a while, and ask yourselves if you could live like men and women from that age. Could you? No electricity, no technology, no transport...It's quite hard to imagine a life without everything we have nowadays.
The activity I want you to do today is to do a poster or presentation about the cave paintings in Altamira or El Cogul. You have some info on your text book but I suggest to do a little bit of research on the internet. You can include drawings or pictures.
Well, hope you guys enjoyed the videos from prehistory. Think about them for a while, and ask yourselves if you could live like men and women from that age. Could you? No electricity, no technology, no transport...It's quite hard to imagine a life without everything we have nowadays.
The activity I want you to do today is to do a poster or presentation about the cave paintings in Altamira or El Cogul. You have some info on your text book but I suggest to do a little bit of research on the internet. You can include drawings or pictures.
