Social Science
Good morning ☺️. How are you feeling today? I'm so, so happy after seeing you yesterday. I hope we could have a Social Science meeting next week so I could see you all together and you could ask me any question you have about the subject.
Anyway. How was the weather data graph activity? You can keep doing this activity for as long as you want. Its good for your maths also because you are learning how to calculate the temperature average among other things.
But today we are not going to talk about that. Today, we are going to break the rules and start learning about History. What do you think? Do you like it? You should already know at this point, about my passion with history. And I wish you share that passion with me because learning about our past is very important for your future 🔆.
To open this amazing topic, it's quite important to learn about the very first stage of human history called "PREHISTORY". I leave you a couple of videos (English and Spanish) that explain, in a very brief way, this stage.
English
Spanish
I suggest you do a little bit of research about prehistory during this long weekend. Try to answer questions like:
- How did they live, and where?
- What did they eat?
- In how many stages prehistory is divided?
- What was the event that marked the end of those stages?
-...
Remember that you can have a look to your text book. You have all the info there.
Regards,
Your social science teacher ☺️.
