Social Science
Hello there 馃憢! How is it going?
Since we have plenty of time to search information on our computers, why don't we create a weather data graph from different countries in the world?
If you don't remember how to make one, just check page 26 of your Social Science book or click on the link below ⬇️ to watch a video about "how to draw a weather data graph":
How to draw a weather data graph?
I recommend to make them from countries with very different climates for example, Ecuador and Norway or Australia and Alaska. Make as many as you want and compare!! You can even create one of your own!
I leave you two links where you will find different tables with different climates of the world.
Tabla climas 1
Tabla climas 2
Once you finish, you can keep searching and investigating about different climates that we have on our Planet Earth.
Stay strong!!
I miss you guys,
Your social science teacher.
